Tuesday, March 18, 2014

where's EHNN (Ann) - James accent

Kinda looks like Ann, right? Trust me, she's not and she's not Nadine either. ;)

Where do I start? Well I admit I have not been active the past months or shall I say year. Been busy with my personal life and my new career. :) Looking back, the poppers family never siezes to amaze me. They're always there, supporting, loving unconditionally, loving without expecting anything in return. I have seen groups of poppers who have become closed friends to the point of treating each other as a family. Helping each other with projects and even with assignments. I've seen how powerful we are in defending Ann. How understanding poppers are with James. How patient poppers are with JamLi. It has been months or maybe a year with no JamLi moment - JamLi interaction. Yet the efforts that the new generation of Army is giving to support James is mind blowing. We should give credits to these new warriors. How they kept the JamLi fire burning. How their support and Love for the two never wavered. Props to all of you. And for that, it is just right for me to give a space on this blog to acknowldge all your efforts. I don't know any of you personally, but non-the-less, THANK YOU

(If I were in the Philippines right now, I would have been with you guys following James around :))

Okay, so where did I get my blog title? My friend said he saw a group of fans on a set visit talking to James. It also seemed that James knew these bunch as he was the first to approach saying to one particular girl "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while?". I just found out that James was actually talking to Ann's PA. :)

Then  he asked the magic word and his never ending question

James: "where's ehnn?"
 Ann's PA: "she's in paris... 
James: still? 
Ann's PA : yea... 
James: cool!

Imagine that?!? My friend thought, oh! he knows where she is? So he is updated on her whereabouts? I couldn't agree more with my friend. He just voiced out what was running on my mind. :)))

I wonder what James was thinking when Ann twitted him about the movie...I wonder if it even occur to him that it could have been Ann who will play the role of Eya. :) Or was he thinking of her when he sang ALAM NYA BA....something :))

 
Or did he remember their PBB days with some of the scenes from DNP? ^.^


I can think of a lot of questions right now. All I know is that, no matter the distance, no matter what they've become, part of them is imprinted within each other. 

He knows where she is, she knows what he's up to. That is more than enough to make me smile. :)

Oh! To the one who sent this to me, A BIG THANK YOU!!! 😘


26 comments:

  1. KISAY KISAY <3 <3 WHERE'S ANN <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I died. Love you forever, Elite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you JAMLI ELITE. WelcomeBack! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for updating again. Oh the memories. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg welcome back! We missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back Jamli Elite! hopefully it's a good sign that we can see James and Ann together again! I just can't waitttt! The Yellow power is still alive and kicking! Pop.Lock.DropIt

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! just OMG!!! Kyaaaa :""> <3 Thanks and Welcome back JamLi Elite! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH~ WELCOME BACK JAMLI ELITE!
    I missed you, James, Ann, my fellow poppers...EVERYONE!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where's Ehhnn? /flips everything
    I love you Elite! Thank you for updating again. :">

    ReplyDelete
  10. i miss yah all poppers :,(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I late? Haha. Elite I love you forevsss!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG. Nakakamiss ka elite! and syempre JamLi. :(( This is the first and forever loveteam I would ship. :""> ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. sna gumawa uli ng kilig moments ang JAMLI miss n miss q n cla to see together

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Jamli Elite! I miss you soooooo much <3 Nabuhay ang katawang Popper ko! HAHAHA. Jamli is Hart Hart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. <3 JAMLI FOREVER TALAGA. KEEP THE FIRE BURNING, NEW GENERATION ARMY! THANK YOU FOR THIS, JAMLI ELITE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. lets keep the fire burning guys...#JamLi is sooooo back!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Let's Keep Popping JamLi Poppers #WelcomeBackJAMLIELITE :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. #AbaMatinde! hahaha joke po. BLAG! yun oh, nalaglag ako sa sobrang kilig. " where's ann?" sabe?! AHHHHHH!! Let's keep popping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ako lang ba yung nakakamiss sa dalawang to? Huhuhuhu. Grabe. Until now, I still ship them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where's Ehnn???

    waahhh!!!! ang jamli heart and soul ko. ^_^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wew keleg keleg ������. Thank you Elite for making my popper heart pop again. Labyyyuuu

    ReplyDelete