Saturday, March 22, 2014

Poppers Presents: DNP Block screening




The efforts of the new generation Army is beyond compare! Here's another treat to all poppers and yellow soul out there. God if I was there, I would love to be there and watch that movie with the cast. 😞

I was laughing my ass off when I saw someone asking if it was a scam...I think the picture below should assure you that it is not. who would waste money and effort to print it just for a scam right? :)


If you are interested, please go to facebook and look for Jamli <3 page for the details. I believe they are posting updates there. https://www.facebook.com/JamLi

You can also contact 09363810250-Admin Jhai for the reservations and details there...

Go wave that yellow flag! I want to watch!!! Can someone send the link or do live stream? Hehehe, just kidding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment