Saturday, March 15, 2014

Cookie Monster

                
Wassup Poppers! It's been a long time! I've been busy with work and have lost contact with some of my source hence I was not able to get updates from our dear Jamli.

I missed all of you guys. I just visited some of the official Jamli pages and I've seen that there are still a lot of you who are waiting and holding on. Waiting for the right time...waiting for Ann's comeback...waiting for James to finally see the light (hehehe)...I'm so proud of you guys. Those who have kept the yellow fire burning...those who are always on the go to support James - I call them the second generation Army...Good job to all of you.

I don't have BTS Updates now since we all know that Ann is not in the Philippines right now. All I know is Ann is now single - no boyfriend on the sideline. Well for James, still waiting for him to finally get off the airport (you know what I mean) :)

Just logged in to say hello to every yellow soul out there. And by the way, James has an up coming movie and I'm seeing a lot of Team Cross posts out there :)


Visit official James FB site or you can check for updates from BBB and Jamli <3. I've seen those sites updating about the said movie. And by the way, the lead girls looks hell lot like Ann Li. I wonder how James feel every time the  director says ACTION! ^.^

"honestly, this line suits the other girl in his life. ;))"

If you want to know their schedule, you can check here:



2 comments:

  1. wait, i thought ann has a boyfriend? it's marvin right? :) or maybe not.. hahah anyways~

    ReplyDelete