Saturday, July 2, 2011

Almost Forgotten BTS - Full version


I got so bored last week and got nothing to do so I decided to do back reading on PEX. Then I came across one thread title, and there's really something familiar about the said title. I then decided to check my previous posts on this blog and found out that I failed to update you guys with one of the most KILIG BTS that was emailed to me. I was actually shocked when I received the email as I'm not really close to the one who sent it. Where not even friends on any social networking sites.

So forgive me if it took time for me to update you about this. I never intended not to share the said BTS to you gusy. I just thought I already posted it. hahah.

So, without further adieu, here's the full version of the Almost Forgotten BTS.
It all happened last New Year's Eve (maybe that was also the reason why I forgot to update my blog because I was so busy trying to save myself coz of the super kilig update :)) Remember they were at MOA with Ann's mom and friends and James' family?

It was after the fireworks display that Tom's GF together with Ann went to the Comfort Room (CR). Well James tag along with the girls. James went inside the men's room while the two girls fall in line as there was a long queue. James was already finished but the girls are still on queue waiting for their turn.

Then something happened. James pulled Ann out of the queue. Took her bag from her and put on his JACKET on her. He then zipped it all the way up to Ann's head same as what you are seeing on the above picture. Ann can no longer see anything as her head was buried in the JACKET. Then James, with Ann's bag on his shoulder, slowly guided her and walked her inside the mens room. Ann realized what he was doing so she said her apology to whoever was inside the mens room. James then pushed her inside one cubicle, closed it and waited outside the cubicle posting as a guard --- guarding the cubicle while Ann was inside.

Well, when Ann was finished, same thing happened. While the JACKET was still zipped all the way up to her head, James guided her until they reached outside the mens room.


His act may seem funny but the way he took care of her was so heart warming. This is the James we've grown to love inside the house. He may be sarcastic but he always have a soft heart when it comes to Ann. And besides, who does he miss most even if she's just gone for a day? :)

That's the full BTS poppers. I hope it made you jumped and spazz. :)


9 comments:

  1. OMG :)) kakakilig =))

    I thought that that scene would only be in stories ! Cause I have read a certain fanfiction bout JamLi that has the same scene and I never thought that it could be real . =)) OMG ! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh <3333333333 this made me miss jamli more :(((

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..bongga ni james..npka gentle man nya tlga kay ann..haist!! elite tnx tlga sa mga post mo..have more real story of jamli pa elite..please!! nag dedemand ako..jowk lang.. love you elite for making us happy and kilig!! love this blog of yours!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ..wahhh..james ur the best. please bumalik ka na! we miss u already. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaminin ko.. grabe ang ginawa ni James. .as in.. one of a kind kiligness!!! ngunit may malaking katanungan po kasi talaga ako.. oo, kilig and everything sila.. pero ba't sila biglang nagka gap nung nag february na?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. elite,follow back mo nman ako sa twitter oh http://twitter.com/#!/thisisSHEENA_21 ??please!! i already follow you.. thank you so much.. and lastly please answer our questions coz it really bother our minds.. thank you!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. elite,please follow me on twitter.. i already follow you but you didn't follow back.. i also tried to tweet you but your not tweeting me back.. pretty please!! here's my acct. : http://twitter.com/#!/thisisSHEENA_21 .. i really appreciate if you follow me back.. thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the BOY OF MY DREAMS !
    san k nga ba nmn mkakakita ng ganyan !!
    si james lang yan nu'!! <3
    hahhaha ..
    ann and james .. JAMLI <3 perfect !

    ReplyDelete