Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy JAMLISARY --- WeWantJAMLIonTV



Wow! It has been a year. One great year for all of us. Although we've been through a lot, no one can deny the fact that poppers are one hell of a support group that never waivers even after all the "ignoring"... even after all what happened.

So, since this is our anniversary, I will be posting a different thing. I wont be doing the usual stuff of giving you all the details on the BTS. This time, I'll let you figure out the BTS behind those lines. So, let's discuss this on twitter and let JAMLI trend. WeWantJAMLIonTV --- Go Power Poppers!!! :)



3 comments:

  1. Elite, pwede na po ba naming malaman ang story behind that picture? hahahaha. I'm begging you. Pretty please? I'm dying to know. Miss ko na kasi sila. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. elite,can you please tell us about the story behind that picture??please..thanks!!kakamiss na kasi yung yellow soul!!

    ReplyDelete