Wednesday, January 19, 2011

JAMES IS REAL!

Hi Poppers! It's been quite a while. Since January we've been getting a lot of KVs enough to last a lifetime and enough to use all the OXYGEN in the world. My post now will not be for JAMLI but about JAMES only.

You may have read on my earlier blogs that I have posted something about Ann, plainly to defend her on one post. This time, I will be sharing a few of James' good traits that many of you failed to see. A few of the goodness in him that made me hold on to him and kept me holding on to JAMLI for the longest time. A lot you may have seen James as the usual SARCASTIC guy. Some of you may say that he's EGOISTIC, but mind you --- there's more that meets the eye. Look CLOSER and you will see the real JAMES.

It'll only take a couple of MINUTES being with JAMES to know the real him. NOT THE SARCASTIC-EGOISTIC GUY you thought he is but the SWEET, SHY AND GENTLE JAMES I've always knew existed.

BTS #1:

This actually happened long ago but has not been shared. Teacher was with the teens and at that moment the teens have already ordered and started eating. Teacher was the only one not eating at the table when James saw her. Guess what James did? He sat beside Teacher with the menu on hand and asked teacher, what's your order and he was the one who paid for what teacher has eaten.

*Simply put it this way, if JAMES doesn't know how to CARE and if he is SELFISH, he will just leave TEACHER on that table hungry while the other teens were feasting on their meal. A simple gesture from James that a lot of you failed to see. JAMES DOESN'T HAVE THE I DON'T CARE SYNDROME BECAUSE JAMES SIMPLY CARES.

BTS #2:

This happened a few days ago. Say it happened before Ann's surprise PARTY at SHOUTOUT. James was told that he will be the SURPRISE for Ann's birthday bash in Shoutout, guess what James had said?

"I HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING JAMLI, RIGHT" ~James

And so during the so called Birthday SURPRISE which is actually no longer a surprise because Ann already saw the script prior to the performance, James wore the COOKIE MONSTER shirt given to him by the POPPERS.


*A couple of you have said that James doesn't care about JAMLI because he is SELFISH and that he doesn't want to indulge fans, but if he doesn't really CARE about the fans, would he even ask if he would be wearing something JAMLI? You answer the question, I think what James has said is already enough to prove my point :)

BTS #3:

This BTS is actually a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE with James. Say I visited Ann in ABS and I wasn't really expecting to see James there. Brought a little something for Ann and took a couple of pictures. I was already satisfied seeing Ann and have already conditioned myself that I won't be seeing James that day, but guess what? James appeared on the place with Bret. At that time, I wasn't really sure if I'm going to go and approach James to give him a little something of what have left in my bag but due to friends urging me to come up and talked to him I've decided to take the CHANCE. James was there at the corner eating. Gave him the gift and asked if he could sign my book. He's answer was a curt smile stretching his hand to reach for the book I was referring to. Took a couple of pictures with him and with friends. My friend told me that James said THANK YOU, I actually didn't notice he said that because I was too busy taking pictures of my friends with him. What shocked me was that before I left, he HELD OUT HIS HAND, WAVED and said THANK YOU SHYLY.

*A simple gesture that to some may be an ACTING, but mind you ACTING is way different from SINCERITY. That's what I saw on him when he said his thanks.

This post will not be convincing you to believe in me. I just hope that this post will make you see what I see. Why I'm holding on and why I LOVE JAMES. He may be SARCASTIC, ARROGANT AND EGOISTIC at times but you have to open your eyes wide to see the REAL JAMES. The SHY, SINCERE AND CARING James I have always seen.

10 comments:

  1. " if he doesn't really CARE about the fans, would he even ask if he would be wearing something JAMLI?" --- why did he even have to ask? actions not words would have been waaayyy better...

    "you have to open your eyes wide to see the REAL JAMES. The SHY, SINCERE AND CARING James" --- to this i totally agree...let them do their jobs and keep their personal lives private

    ~just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ecrivain: " if he doesn't really CARE about the fans, would he even ask if he would be wearing something JAMLI?" --- why did he even have to ask? actions not words would have been waaayyy better...

    id say, a lot of people are saying that James is just acting.. that he doesn't really care. Id say, one reason why he asked was because he simply doesn't know what to do.. there was even this one instance during another JAMLI event where he asked on what's he's going to wear. Sometimes I see the child in him where in he needs to get the approval of others before he do something. He tries to blend but others see it as acting and something else. I acknowledge his efforts in even asking to wear something JAMLI just to please us POPPERS. I can see... He tries his best to do the right thing and I salute him for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm ... think james is not so bad starting he enter on pbb... makikita naman sa kanya yun eh ..
    a friendly person c james... and right REAL JAMES. The SHY, SINCERE AND CARING James I have always seen.

    that real james if you widened open your eyes you will see the true james...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always love JamLi, Ann and James..♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. give him the benefit of the doubt, but don't place him too high on a pedestal...he has shortcomings too, quite a lot in fact and i guess we could say the same with Ann

    what i used to like about James is that he is matter-of-fact, something showbiz has diluted but unexpectedly his professionalism now with work is notable

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will always love JAMES reid and Ann li no matter what happens..

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)) NO matter what happens I totally agree that james is a caring person, a shy guy but sincere on whatever he do!!
    Since pbb start I definitely saw the real james that he is not a kind of person who will act for the better of his career..I hope that james will not change and stay for what he is...
    In fact I am jealous to the blogger 'coz Even once I never have picture of james and see him in person..but I always hope that someday I will meet james in person and know him more..
    And whatever happens I will be her for james and ann..because I'm a certified jamli forever!!^_^

    ReplyDelete