Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I'll text and I'll party with YOU

I'm not really in the mood today. Got so exhausted after the 24 hour marathon of POP TWEEN D. There's no need to fret, I'll still be posting some JAMLI BTS. Although this BTS are a little outdated, I just hope that they will still give you the same KV as per my previous posts.

OXYGEN ready poppers? These are a few of my favorite JAMLI BTS. I hope that the few BTS would somehow energize you after a very tiring and stressful week of doing POP TWEEN D :)


BTS #1 - My Constant TEXT MATE

I remember an incident where James' number 1 BEST FRIEND saw a text from Ann on James' phone. When he found out that his number 1 BEST FRIEND saw Ann's text, he immediately took the phone from him as if he's trying to hide something.

Did you also know that Jame's always call Ann to ask about the BB. One time, he was so serious texting Ann, his FAIRY GOD MOTHER got curious. When FAIRY GOD MOTHER took a peek, she saw ANN LI and she was like "Oi ANN LI oh! Sabe ko na nga ba si ANN eh" where he responded with a curt smile.




BTS #2 - I'll party with Ann


One evening James asked his BUTLER,"what time will Annastasia and Drucella (not their real name) go here?" The BUTLER answered 4PM. James said "I wanna go to a Party", but the BUTLER said "No not tomorrow.. any other day but not tomorrow". You know what James did? He just told BUTLER, WITH ANN!!! WITH ANN!! but the BUTLER said no and was somehow firm on his decision. After his conversation with the BUTLER, James wore a sad face for some minutes and after that he went to his room, UPSET.

It seems he really wanted to go to the party with Ann only that the two evil-step-sister will be dropping by the next day.


13 comments:

  1. cnu si annatasia and Drucella ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M Curious sino c annatasia and drucella???gusto ko lhat ng mga sinusulat mo..whahhaa.want some more?...whahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. sino si annastacia and drucella? clue clue please

    ReplyDelete
  4. you want clue? cge kanta na lang ako: DON'T SAY YOU LOVE ME, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gets...

    But.. Who`s the BUTLER guy?? Hahaha! :)) Is he his daaaaaa...? =)) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. mga epal nmn un..
    lalo n ung Butler..haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. proud to say that i am definitely a jamli popper. keep poppin JAMES and ANN !!

    ReplyDelete